    individual ink tanks. I'm looking for the best price within the price
    range.... Any input would be fantastic.

    And I do thank you
    AE Neuman, Jul 14, 2003

  2. AE Neuman

    Jim Guest

    $232.99 at E-Cost. Great prints Good choice. Better would be the i9100...
    "AE Neuman" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Digital Group
    >
    > I've been looking at the Canon i950 (I can get it @ gateway $239.95) and

    I'm

    6

    Jim, Jul 14, 2003

  3. AE Neuman

    Gary Guest

    Yes, the i950 is the latest model. Highly recommended. Use Canon photo paper.

    Gary Eickmeier
    Gary, Jul 14, 2003
  4. AE Neuman

    Roger Guest

    Hi,
    I love my Canon i950. I use Burlington photo paper, the Ultra Premium. Takes
    2 hours to dry, but its half the price of Canon Pro paper. I buy both at
    Best Buy.
    Raja
    Roger, Jul 14, 2003
  5. AE Neuman

    Bob O`Bob Guest

    AE Neuman wrote:

    > I've been looking at the Canon i950 (I can get it @ gateway $239.95) and I'm
    > just wondering if that is the latest model? It claims 4800X1200 dpi using 6
    > individual ink tanks. I'm looking for the best price within the price
    > range.... Any input would be fantastic.

    Yes it is the latest. At least today.
    Something new is likely to come out next month, but if you wait for
    "the next better thing" you'll end up never being able to buy anything.

    www.costco.com $219.99 (if you're a member)

    Bob
    Bob O`Bob, Jul 15, 2003
  6. AE Neuman

    Christian Guest

    Gary wrote:

    > Huh? Two hours to dry? Are you crazy?
    >
    > If this is true, you are using the wrong paper. The Photo Paper Pro comes
    > out dry right away, with a fantastic surface. If there is any drying time
    > involved, this is not the right paper for this ink - it is not holding the
    > ink as designed. Does the ink run? Are the pix blurred?

    If you read the instructions that some with the paper then you'll see that
    it is recommended that the paper is left to try for 24 HOURS. Otherwise
    they recommend doing nothing with it for at least 15 minutes.
    Christian, Jul 15, 2003