    | Science Fiction Timeline Site |
    | http://www.chronology.org/ |
    | Tolkien ... Babylon 5 ... Niven ... Pournelle |

    Lawrence King, Jul 19, 2003

  2. "Lawrence King" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm considering buying a Canon i950. I have noticed several folks on
    > the web and in Usenet saying that it can print "borderless photos as
    > large as 8x10."
    >
    > However, the specs at the Canon websit say it can print borderless 8.5x11.
    >
    > What's correct? Can it print on photo-quality 8.5 x 11 paper? And if
    > this paper is used, can it print borderless? If not, what is the
    > maximum print size or minimum margin size?

    Yes, borderless 8.5 x 11.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Jul 19, 2003

  3. From the canon website:

    Photo printing with no borders.
    The i950 Photo Printer enables you to print true borderless photos, with the
    look and feel of a traditional photograph. Now you can produce 4" x 6", 5" x
    7" or 8.5" x 11" borderless prints* with stunning color accuracy and fine
    edge-to-edge detail. How fast? In just about 37 seconds you'll have a
    spectacular 4" x 6" borderless print.

    Charles Eaves, Jul 19, 2003