Canon i860 ICM Profiles

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lucas Tam, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Hi all,

    How many Canon i860 ICM profiles do you guys have? I have 5, but I can't
    figure out what they mean:

    Canon i860 MP2
    Canon i860 PR1
    Canon i860 PR2
    Canon i860 SP2
    Canon i860 SP4

    I also have some Canon BJC-4300 profiles too, but they're specific to
    different types of paper. Does the i860 come with similar profiles?

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    Christian Guest

    Lucas Tam wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >

    > How many Canon i860 ICM profiles do you guys have? I have 5, but I can't
    > figure out what they mean:
    >
    > Canon i860 MP2
    > Canon i860 PR1
    > Canon i860 PR2
    > Canon i860 SP2
    > Canon i860 SP4
    >
    > I also have some Canon BJC-4300 profiles too, but they're specific to
    > different types of paper. Does the i860 come with similar profiles?

    I would say they correspond to Canon's papers. Look at the codes on the end
    and compare them to the codes for the paper's Canon makes.
    Christian, Mar 4, 2004

  3. I do not have this machine BUT have the i960. In the 'USERS GUIDE' that
    came with the CD which I loaded on my machine, the USERS GUIDE list the
    paper type, paper specs, and code numbers.

    Below is the copy of the page that show COMPATIBLE paper types

    See High Resolution Paper HR-101N

    See Glossy Photo Paper GP-401

    See Photo Paper Pro PR-101

    See Photo Paper Pro PC-101S