    does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how good it is ?

    thanks

    Ian
    Ian Fraser, Dec 27, 2003

    http://tinyurl.com/2hjxq
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Ian Fraser

    EricP Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:58:39 +1100, "Ian Fraser"
    <> wrote:

    >I am thinking of buying The Canon i350 Inkjet Printer as
    >
    > a new printer for my computer.
    >
    > does anyone have this printer or use one as was wondering how good it is ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Ian

    It's cheap and nasty. Spend a little bit more and get much better.
    (Watch the price of ink tanks for the printer)

    It is frequently cheaper to buy 6 printers, use the supplied tanks and
    then bin that printer and open a new one.
    EricP, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Ian Fraser

    Jerry G. Guest

    I went through several Canon printers in the last 2 years. Canon makes
    excellent photographic equipment, and in photo equipment, that is what we
    use.

    I would strongly recommend the HP, or Epson products first. We found the HP
    to be the best for the money spent.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG