    original version of the software.

    --
    a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m
    Al Dykes, Jul 13, 2007

  2. In article <f784ot$74r$> (Al Dykes) writes:
    $The verbiage seems to indicate that I can d/l th full copy but when
    $you get to the downaod page it says you need to already have te hold
    $version installed.

    This is as it has always been - or if not always, then at least for
    the last two or three years.

    $Is it possible to d/l the entire package>

    If you go digging, there are sites which claim to have registry
    keys (assuming you're on Windows) that will fool the updater into
    thinking you already have a copy of the qualifying software. Or
    contact Canon and buy a new copy of the CD.
    --
    Stephen M. Dunn <>

    Stephen M. Dunn, Jul 21, 2007