    editing software. Does anyone know of a relevant chat group?

    --
    Al Dykes

    Al Dykes, Jul 25, 2008

  2. Al Dykes

    NTL News Guest

    Hi Al,

    there is group on the canon G7 and G9 in the Yahoo Groups.
    I hope this helps
    Cheers
    Terry

    NTL News, Jul 25, 2008

  3. Al Dykes wrote:

    > I just got a Canon G9 and shot my first video and am trying to figure
    > out how to deal with my shortcomings and how to use the associated
    > editing software. Does anyone know of a relevant chat group?

    Do you want a chat group, or a newsgroup like this one?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2008
  4. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    In article <>,
    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >Al Dykes wrote:
    >
    >> I just got a Canon G9 and shot my first video and am trying to figure
    >> out how to deal with my shortcomings and how to use the associated
    >> editing software. Does anyone know of a relevant chat group?

    >Do you want a chat group, or a newsgroup like this one?

    I *hate* gui chat software, especially groups that require me to get a
    userid/password. Give me a Usenet group any time, preferrably one
    with a name that only people that have been on the net for <mumble>
    years can appreciate.

    Usenet is dead. Film at 11.

    If there is a Usenet group for "G" users, I'd to hear of it.
    I read my Usenet in a text telnet window and it's the most productive
    damn interface going, but the world of going all gui on us, even if
    it's retro in terms of usability.

    --
    Al Dykes

    Al Dykes, Jul 25, 2008
  5. Al Dykes wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >>Al Dykes wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just got a Canon G9 and shot my first video and am trying to figure
    >>> out how to deal with my shortcomings and how to use the associated
    >>> editing software. Does anyone know of a relevant chat group?

    >>Do you want a chat group, or a newsgroup like this one?
    >>

    > I *hate* gui chat software, especially groups that require me to get a
    > userid/password. Give me a Usenet group any time, preferrably one
    > with a name that only people that have been on the net for <mumble>
    > years can appreciate.

    I rather figured you wanted a newsgroup, but both your Subject header and
    original post body asked for a chat group, so it wasn't exactly clear.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2008