    Thank You
    Ray

    ---

    Ray White, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Ray White

    Mike Henley Guest

    "Ray White" <> wrote in message news:<cltjl9$rh8$>...
    > Would like to hear from owners , who compared these two cameras, and after
    > making the decision ......Why?
    > Also what is body of the G6 made of ......metal or plastic
    >
    > Thank You
    > Ray
    >

    > ---

    I don't know but my brother has the pro 1, he got it against my
    advice, he seems happy with it (i guess because i stopped asking about
    it after he got it), but if i was to buy one now out of the two I'd go
    for the g6, because it has a better image noise control than the 8mp
    sensor cameras.

    Mike Henley, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Ah...
    But the lens in the Pro 1 is far superior. FL series, 28-200mm zoom.
    Granted - noise at 200/ 400 ISO is disappointing, but at 50 ISO, images are
    incredible.

    GC

    Graham Crawford, Oct 30, 2004