Canon G6 (LEAKED PHOTOS)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Richard Cockburn, Aug 18, 2004.

    1. Advertising

  1. "Richard Cockburn" <> wrote in message
    > They went back to silver. 7.1 Megapixels.

    Going back to silver is a big disappointment for me. I was thinking of
    getting G6 as a easy to carry backup camera with my 10D, but seing how
    ridiculous it looks with 550EX, I think I'll pass.

    Except if the images are astounding and if the focus points on G6 work with
    550EX / 420EX infrared focus system.

    --
    online photo portfolio

    " If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the
    event, what film would you use?"
    - Anonymous
    Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK, Aug 18, 2004