Canon G5 Sample Images ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by StormCrow, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. StormCrow

    StormCrow Guest

    StormCrow, Jul 12, 2003

  2. StormCrow

    Zol. Guest

    You might like to do a request in alt.binaries.photos.original for G5 pics -
    I know a lot of the posters there use Canon `G` range cameras - and you will
    get user images rather than comercially produced ones.

    If you want to compare the G2 & G5 the details for the G2 is here -
    http://www.canon.co.jp/Imaging/PSG2/PSG2-e.html it`s hidden away on the
    BeBit site

    regards ... Zol.

    Zol., Jul 12, 2003

  3. StormCrow

    David Seaman Guest

    Hi,

    Go to http://www.pbase.com/cameras/canon/powershot_g5 and it will come
    up with all of the photos on Pbase that were taken with the G5. There
    aren't many in their database yet (70), but still it's a change from
    the professional review sites' photos.

    David, Co-Founder
    http://www.shutterline.com
    Digital photography community.