    aperture.

    Thanks

    Jean
    Jean, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Jean

    Basiltoo Guest

    "Jean" <> wrote in
    news:fm1tb.3632$:

    > Just got an ex demo G5 with no instructions, I have managed to work
    > out almost all of the settings, but one eludes me.
    >
    > In manual mode how do you adjust the aperture, the mode wheel only
    > adjusts the shutter speed, what other button do I have to press to
    > adjust the aperture.

    You really MUST get a manual to discover all the ins and outs of the
    G5/G3. You may find one here but I cannot see the G5 listed. The G3
    manual will be virtually identical.

    http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/customer/manual.html

    To toggle between aperture and shutter speed adjusment in manual mode
    just click the main dial (downward pressure).

    --
    Regards,
    Baz

    http://www.trevellan.co.uk
    Basiltoo, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Jean

    enz Guest

    "Jean" <> wrote
    > what other button do I have to press to adjust the
    > aperture.

    Click the mode wheel.

    enz
    enz, Nov 14, 2003