    Why should a camera not be supported ?

    Thanks

    peter

    Peter Rance, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Peter Rance

    K9660R Guest

    << From: --
    The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
    Does anybody use this combination ? >><BR><BR>

    Yes, I do. It is supported just fine. I plug in my Canon G5 and iPhoto launches
    itself. Works very well.

    Ken

    K9660R, Nov 10, 2003

  3. Peter Rance

    Godfrey Guest

    The Canon G5 works fine.

    Cameras listed are the ones that the iPhoto team has had the opportunity to
    test. It's not an exclusive list.

    Godfrey

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:22:15 -0800, Peter Rance wrote
    (in message <1g465md.pi66o71yiq7nyN%>):

    Godfrey, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Peter Rance

    LSE Guest

    Hello,

    The G5 is supported by iPhoto, this works perectly.

    On the other hand soemtimes, the G5 doesn't mount as an external disk
    (as it is the case usually when conencting a digital camera to a Mac)

    Luc

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:22:15 +0000, (Peter
    Rance) wrote:

    >The Canon G5 is not in the list of cameras supported by iPhoto.
    >Does anybody use this combination ?
    >
    >Why should a camera not be supported ?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >peter