  1. Cindy Duncan

    Cindy Duncan Guest

    Canon is about to recall 50,000 G3 digital cameras.

    Cindy Duncan, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Cindy Duncan

    reg-john Guest

    pr00f?

    reg-john, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    "Lionel" <> wrote in message
    SNIP
    > Complaints can be emailed to the Google abuse department
    > (). Please include all the headers, or they won't be
    > able to locate the offending posts for verification of your complaint.

    Correct, and Canon Legal Department may be interested in receiving a copy of
    the phony product recalls.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Aug 28, 2003
  4. Cindy Duncan

    Nighthawk Guest

    Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    As nice as that would be....probably not.

    <snip>

    Nighthawk, Aug 28, 2003
  5. Cindy Duncan

    Ed E. Guest

    Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    > Complaints can be emailed to the Google abuse department
    > (). Please include all the headers, or they won't be
    > able to locate the offending posts for verification of your complaint.

    In the e-mail header, it states that groups abuse should be sent to

    Ed E., Aug 28, 2003
  6. Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    In article <>,
    "Ed E." <> wrote:

    > > Complaints can be emailed to the Google abuse department
    > > (). Please include all the headers, or they won't be
    > > able to locate the offending posts for verification of your complaint.

    > In the e-mail header, it states that groups abuse should be sent to

    A better policy in my mind's eye is to kill file them and move on
    rather than feed the desire they have for attention....sooner or later
    they will get the message, that is when people learn not to respond to
    t-r-o-l-l-s

    --
    "ANFAWFOS"
    Check out my website @

    Gregory W. Blank, Aug 28, 2003
  7. Cindy Duncan

    Todd Walker Guest

    Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > Complaints can be emailed to the Google abuse department
    > > (). Please include all the headers, or they won't be
    > > able to locate the offending posts for verification of your complaint.

    > In the e-mail header, it states that groups abuse should be sent to

    All complaints should be sent to this person's ISP, which is Qwest:

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Aug 28, 2003
  8. Cindy Duncan

    Eric Gisin Guest

    Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    Nope, that does not work when they have mental illness.

    Eric Gisin, Aug 28, 2003
  9. Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    In article <>, "Eric Gisin" <>
    wrote:
    > Nope, that does not work when they have mental illness.

    Regarding t*r*o*l*l*s or the people who are sick enough to respond to them?

    Gregory W. Blank, Aug 28, 2003
  10. Cindy Duncan

    Alan Browne Guest

    Todd Walker wrote:

    >>In the e-mail header, it states that groups abuse should be sent to
    >>

    > All complaints should be sent to this person's ISP, which is Qwest:

    send to both qwest and google.

    Alan Browne, Aug 28, 2003
  11. Cindy Duncan

    Spam Blocked Guest

    > Canon is about to recall 50,000 G3 digital cameras.

    They seem to cause painful burning inflammed swollen hemorrhoidal tissues
    when a G3 is rammed into the dark regions of Cindy Duncan's anus. As in this
    person the brain is right beside it's asshole (arsehole) brain damage will
    also occur, with this usage of the Canon G3. Note page 97 of the G3 Owners
    Manual, this will void the G3's warranty.

    Spam Blocked, Aug 29, 2003
  12. Cindy Duncan

    Lionel Guest

    Re: Abusive troll posts via Google.

    Word has it that on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:49:04 -0400, in this august
    forum, "Ed E." <> said:

    >> Complaints can be emailed to the Google abuse department
    >> (). Please include all the headers, or they won't be
    >> able to locate the offending posts for verification of your complaint.

    >In the e-mail header, it states that groups abuse should be sent to

    Yes, my mistake. I believe that complaints to that address get processed
    quicker than to the 'abuse@' address.

    Lionel, Aug 29, 2003
  13. Cindy Duncan

    DoublEE Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:34:31 GMT, "Wes J" <>
    wrote:

    >Looks like Cindy did the ultimate sin....she had the unmitigated audacity to
    >post some negative news about anything Canon. This idiot's reaction is
    >fortunately much more extreme than most Canon lovers who still wave the
    >Canon banner much like the super patriots. :^)

    No moron; "Cindy" posted completely false information in order to get
    a reaction. A simple lookup of "Cindy's" posts shows he/she is an
    abusive troll.

    DoublEE, Aug 30, 2003