    running all that electricity around in ways that had not been
    anticipated.

    , Sep 25, 2005

  2. In article <> writes:
    $ What if I hooked them together to
    $double the length of my cord?

    Certainly, not an officially supported configuration. But,
    in practice, it may work; other people have taken a different
    approach and spliced longer cable into the middle of an OCSC2
    and it's worked.

    You already have all the equipment, so it shouldn't hurt to give
    it a shot. It's unlikely to damage anything, so either it works,
    or it doesn't.
    --
    Stephen M. Dunn <>

    Stephen M. Dunn, Oct 1, 2005