    whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).

    Thanks,
    Me ;o)

    Shabi the fifth, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Shabi the fifth

    g n p Guest

    You wouldn't, by any chance, gasp, have checked the Canon site,
    right???????????????

    g n p, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Well, gasp, I did... coudn't find any mentioning about it...
    They did have alist of EM lenses that are good but nothing about older
    lenses...

    Shabi the fifth, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Shabi the fifth

    grenner Guest

    Express Cameras see the URL below

    Greg

    grenner, Mar 15, 2005
  5. Shabi the fifth

    cluedweasel Guest

    On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
    <> wrote:

    >Hey,
    >I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
    >expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
    >know).

    Are you sure you want to do that? Read

    cluedweasel, Mar 16, 2005
  6. Shabi the fifth

    kayaker Guest

    Any lens that works on a Canon EOS camera should work on the Rebel
    which are the EF lenses. If you have an FD lens from an older Canon
    like the AE-1 or F-1, you're out of luck. Where did you see "EM"
    lenses?
    Kayaker

    kayaker, Mar 16, 2005
  7. Shabi the fifth

    Guest

    Shabi the fifth wrote:
    > Hey,
    > I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
    > expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
    > know). If anyone knows - does the EOS refle (not degital) lenses fit
    > the digital model? I'm not sure what kind of lensses are they (EF

    AF...
    > whatever...) I do know they are Canon lenses (28X80, 100X300).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Me ;o)

    You might want to decide what camera you want. The old digital rebel
    is the
    300D. The new digital rebel XT is the 350D. They are both still
    available.

    , Mar 16, 2005
  8. cluedweasel <> wrote:
    > On 15 Mar 2005 11:22:00 -0800, "Shabi the fifth"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hey,
    >>I'd like to get the new Canon EOS (rebel) 300d xt (via
    >>expresscameras.com so if anyone had a bad experiance with them lt me
    >>know).

    > Are you sure you want to do that? Read
    > http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1805.html

    I have no affiliation with the above company. However, it appears the
    problem was solely related to the customer being impatient and spooked
    by a report, and in fact the service that was receieved was exactly as
    expected. Also note that any additional fees [like shipping and
    handling] were known BEFORE this customer paid, so the option to say no
    always existed.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Spammers please contact me at .