    --
    Stewy
    Nara, Japan
    Stewy, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Stewy

    PiZzazZ Guest

    There have been tons of discussions. Do a search and you will get your
    answer.

    PiZzazZ, Oct 5, 2003

  3. In the USA it's called the Digital Rebel, in the rest of the world it's
    Canon 300D, or so I understand.

    Visit http://forums.dpreview.com/ and look at the Canon 300D Forum to see
    what people think of it.

    I get the impression that it's a good camera but the there is some on-going
    controversy about view finder alignment.

    Dick Campbell

    Dick Campbell, Oct 5, 2003