    Many thanks.

    TONE
    , Oct 27, 2006

  2. Ed Ruf Guest

    On 27 Oct 2006 08:53:22 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >Hello everyone
    >I have been trying to find certain accessories for my camera after
    >unfortunately having my camera bag stolen.
    >The two main things missing are the power adaptor and the charger.
    >Would anyone know where I might be able to get replacements?
    >I have tried Canons own website but they have not replied after several
    >weeks of waiting.
    >Most of my work is done using the 300D and I just can not believe no
    >one in this neck of the woods supplies accessories for it.

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...s&Q=&sku=278233&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

    -
    Ed Ruf ()
    Ed Ruf, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Tone Guest

    Ed Ruf wrote:
    > On 27 Oct 2006 08:53:22 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hello everyone
    > >I have been trying to find certain accessories for my camera after
    > >unfortunately having my camera bag stolen.
    > >The two main things missing are the power adaptor and the charger.
    > >Would anyone know where I might be able to get replacements?
    > >I have tried Canons own website but they have not replied after several
    > >weeks of waiting.
    > >Most of my work is done using the 300D and I just can not believe no
    > >one in this neck of the woods supplies accessories for it.

    > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...s&Q=&sku=278233&is=REG&addedTroughType=search
    >

    > -
    > Ed Ruf ()

    You are a life saver. Thank you very, very much.
    Tone, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Tone Guest

    Ed Ruf wrote:
    > On 27 Oct 2006 08:53:22 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hello everyone
    > >I have been trying to find certain accessories for my camera after
    > >unfortunately having my camera bag stolen.
    > >The two main things missing are the power adaptor and the charger.
    > >Would anyone know where I might be able to get replacements?
    > >I have tried Canons own website but they have not replied after several
    > >weeks of waiting.
    > >Most of my work is done using the 300D and I just can not believe no
    > >one in this neck of the woods supplies accessories for it.

    > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...s&Q=&sku=278233&is=REG&addedTroughType=search
    >

    > -
    > Ed Ruf ()

    Many many many thanks for the link.
    Tone, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Tone Guest

    Tone, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Marten Guest

    The 300D uses Canon BP511 batteries. You can buy the batteries and chargers
    real cheap on ebay. Why bother with the overpriced Canon stuff.

    Marten

    Marten, Oct 27, 2006
  7. in my searching this is the best deal I could... kk

    http://www.batterybarn.com/dbp511.htm
    http://www.bestbatt.com/Canon_BP_511_Camera_Camcorder_Battery_p/bbbp51101.htm
    http://www.my-batteries.com/digital-camera-batteries/canon-bp-511.htm
    http://www.canada-battery.org/digital-camera-batteries/canon.htm