    I believe the Mark IIn is now about 2+ years old. What will Canon
    introduce next as a replacement?
    Michael
    michael, Sep 17, 2006

  2. michael

    Clive Guest

    The 1D MK II N has not been out 2+ years.

    As for what replaces is, you will receive nothing more than a wish list, as
    Canon are very good at not revealing any details until the very last moment.
    Still, will be interesting to hear what the wish list is.

    Clive, Sep 17, 2006

  3. michael

    Bill Hilton Guest

    > Clive wrote:
    > The 1D MK II N has not been out 2+ years.

    It was introduced in Sept 2004, exactly 2 years ago.

    >> "michael" <> wrote
    >> I believe the Mark IIn is now about 2+ years old. What will Canon
    > > introduce next as a replacement?
    > > Michael

    The rumor was a 22 Mpixel body, due to be announced for the Feb camera
    show. But only a rumor so highly suspect.
    Bill Hilton, Sep 17, 2006
  4. michael

    michael Guest

    An increase to 22 Mpixel would be a substantial jump.

    michael, Sep 17, 2006
  5. michael

    michael, Sep 17, 2006
  6. michael

    Clive Guest

    Are you sure you are not thinking of the thinking of the 1D Mk II? I.E. Non
    'N'?

    Also, 22 MP would be more likely the next version of the 1Ds MK II.

    Clive, Sep 17, 2006
  7. michael

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >> The rumor was a 22 Mpixel body, due to be announced for the Feb camera
    >> show. But only a rumor so highly suspect.

    > Clive wrote:
    > Are you sure you are not thinking of the thinking of the 1D Mk II? I.E. Non
    > 'N'?
    >
    > Also, 22 MP would be more likely the next version of the 1Ds MK II.

    Ah, you're absolutely right Clive, I misread the title of the thread
    and was speaking of the rumored upgrade for the 1Ds M II, not the 1D M
    II ... my mistake!

    Haven't seen a rumor for an upgrade for the 1D M II or IIn ...

    Bill
    Bill Hilton, Sep 18, 2006
  8. michael

    Matt Ion Guest

    michael wrote:
    > I believe the Mark IIn is now about 2+ years old. What will Canon
    > introduce next as a replacement?
    > Michael

    MarkIIo?
    Matt Ion, Sep 18, 2006