    Don Guest

    Has anyone heard that the Canon EOS 1d will be discontinued? I was told that
    Canon is going to make an announcement in 3 weeks.
    Don, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Don

    MarkH Guest

    "Don" <> wrote in
    news:A6ZQb.146503$I06.1477932@attbi_s01:

    > Has anyone heard that the Canon EOS 1d will be discontinued? I was
    > told that Canon is going to make an announcement in 3 weeks.

    Wait for 3 weeks, I think that Canon is going to make an announcement.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"
    MarkH, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Don

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Canon will be making some announcements within 3 weeks but nobody knows
    precisely what they will announce. The company is very closed mouthed about
    such things.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto