    I have experienced shutter lag when taking pictures indoor and would like to
    get over that.....

    Thanks

    Whitespc, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Whitespc

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Whitespc" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Any experienced owners of the Elph S400 that has some advise as to the
    > types of manual settings that aid in picture taking?
    >
    > I have experienced shutter lag when taking pictures indoor and would
    > like to get over that.....

    Try the following:

    1. Turn off AiAF (Manual mode Menu screen)
    2. Press the shutter down 1/2 way to prefocus before a photo, that should
    reduce shutter lag
    3. Use a higher iso speed so that the shutter speed will be lower indoors
    4. Use the camera flash

    That's about all you can do with the S400.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 5, 2003

  3. I've turned off all the beeps. I use the monitor to frame the pic,
    half-press, exhale and hold, then gently press the button. Over and over,
    sharp photos.

    Marcia Beinhauer, Aug 7, 2003