    Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
    'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
    do i do ? Thanks drb----

    drb, Jan 22, 2008

  2. drb

    John Navas Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), drb <> wrote
    in <>:

    >Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
    >'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
    >do i do ? Thanks drb----

    Try again in plain English please.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Jan 22, 2008

  3. drb

    Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), in rec.photo.digital drb
    <> wrote:

    >Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
    >'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
    >do i do ? Thanks drb----

    Forget the Canon SW and buy an inexpensive card reader.

    , Jan 22, 2008
  4. drb

    Gary Edstrom Guest

    wrote:

    >Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
    >'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
    >do i do ? Thanks drb----

    I can't figure out what you are trying to ask.

    Gary

    Gary Edstrom, Jan 22, 2008
  5. drb

    Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:50:09 -0800 (PST), drb <> wrote:

    > Help. When downloading my new Powershot Canon sd1000 camera . A link
    > 'Screen resolution to execute Digital camera disk not sufficient' what
    > do i do ? Thanks drb----

    You have to buy your camera. You can't download it.

    , Jan 23, 2008