Canon disappoints at CES, handful of P&S junk

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rich, Feb 18, 2011.

  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Rich

    Bruce Guest

    Rich <> wrote:

    >http://dpreview.com/articles/CES2011/Canon/

    Poor Rich appears to have forgotten what CES stands for:
    "Consumer Electronics Show".

    Consumers mostly buy P&S cameras. Live with it.

    Rich disappoints, yet again. :-(
    Bruce, Feb 19, 2011

  3. Rich

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:38:02 +0000, Bruce <> wrote:
    : Rich <> wrote:
    : >
    : >http://dpreview.com/articles/CES2011/Canon/
    :
    :
    : Poor Rich appears to have forgotten what CES stands for:
    : "Consumer Electronics Show".
    :
    : Consumers mostly buy P&S cameras. Live with it.
    :
    : Rich disappoints, yet again. :-(

    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Didn't we have this very
    same discussion after the last CES?

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 19, 2011
  4. Rich

    John Turco Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > On 2/19/11 3:38 AM, in article ,
    > "Bruce" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Rich <> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> http://dpreview.com/articles/CES2011/Canon/

    > > Rich disappoints, yet again. :-(
    > >

    > Like the sun rising, it will never fail.

    If "Bruce" is honestly "disappointed" in Rich -- then it's his own fault,
    for expecting anything constructive from him, in the first place.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Feb 28, 2011