    between the rebel and 300D or is that the same camera?. Any info is
    appreciated

    , Jun 6, 2004

  2. Sorby Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the digital rebel
    > models? On http://www.canoneos.com/index.html there is a Rebel TI, K2
    > and GII. Do all of these have the same camera specs?. I wish Canon
    > let you do a side by side comparison. Also what is the difference
    > between the rebel and 300D or is that the same camera?. Any info is
    > appreciated

    The Rebel TI, K2 and GII are all *film* cameras.

    The 300D 'Digital Rebel' is Canon's consumer *digital* SLR.

    --
    Sorby

    Sorby, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Skip M Guest

    The Rebel T1, K2 and GII are all film bodies, not digital. The Digital
    Rebel is the only digital Rebel body.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip M, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Gadi Ben-Avi Guest

    The TI K2 and GII are FILM cameras.

    The Digital Rebel and 300D are the same camera. The Digital Rebel is sold in
    the US and the 300D in the rest of the world.

    Gadi

    Gadi Ben-Avi, Jun 6, 2004
  5. Phil Wheeler Guest

    All but the Digital Rebel -- aka 300D (Europe) and Kiss (Japan)-- are
    film cameras.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 6, 2004
  6. Darran West Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the digital rebel
    > models? On http://www.canoneos.com/index.html there is a Rebel TI, K2
    > and GII. Do all of these have the same camera specs?. I wish Canon
    > let you do a side by side comparison. Also what is the difference
    > between the rebel and 300D or is that the same camera?. Any info is
    > appreciated

    The EOS 300D/Digital Rebel/Kiss Digital are different names for the same
    camera. It's a method used by Canon to discourage 'grey' imports. For more
    information please look here
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos300d

    Darran West, Jun 6, 2004