Canon Digital Camera SDK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ~~NoMad~~, Nov 2, 2007.

  1. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    ~~NoMad~~, Nov 2, 2007

  2. ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    > Has anybody got one of these and used it?
    >
    > http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/c...=Sdk_Lic&fcategoryid=322&modelid=9826&id=3464
    >
    > NM

    I have one and looked at it, but it is just a very messy hook into
    some canned routines. I didn't pursue it. I wanted to do some
    raw processing and couldn't find the hooks for it. I mean REALLY
    raw. It's just a way to do exactly what they do hooked into
    your program.

    I found what I needed in the code of DCRaw.

    Doug McDonald

    Doug McDonald, Nov 2, 2007

  3. ~~NoMad~~

    Sean P. Guest