    Some are bringing more than the Rebels eventhougth the rebels have more
    features.
    Maybe more rugged.

    Sf, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Sf

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Sf"

    >Why are the Canon D60 cameras still holding their value.

    Who Rules?

    Annika1980, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Sf

    Bryce Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >From: "Sf"

    > >Why are the Canon D60 cameras still holding their value.

    > Who Rules?

    I dont' know. With your pre-DIGIC camera.... I wouldn't feel tooooo good
    about it. But then again, I think a Kodak 240 is "all digital" too. What a
    joke.

    Bryce, Feb 12, 2004
  4. Sf

    Christian Guest

    Sf wrote:

    > Why are the Canon D60 cameras still holding their value.
    > Some are bringing more than the Rebels eventhougth the rebels have more
    > features.
    > Maybe more rugged.

    The D60 has more features than the 300D.

    Christian, Feb 12, 2004
  5. Sf

    jriegle Guest

    "Bryce" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > >From: "Sf"

    > > >Why are the Canon D60 cameras still holding their value.

    > > Who Rules?
    > >

    > I dont' know. With your pre-DIGIC camera.... I wouldn't feel tooooo good
    > about it. But then again, I think a Kodak 240 is "all digital" too. What a
    > joke.

    I have the Rebel and the pictures I've seen from the D60 don't look any
    different.What is amazing is setting it to 6mp lower quality jpeg and I get
    the smoothest 6mp 1.2 MB images I've seen. My 3mp fuji in its highest
    quality mode makes file the same size that are, of course, only 3mp and has
    some artifacts. Don't know how the D60 is in this regard.
    John

    jriegle, Feb 12, 2004