    is possible to make pixtures in the format 2:3 with a canon 10D? I
    hope someone have the right answer for me. Thanks anyway.
    Ron
    Ron, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Ron

    Dan Campbell Guest

    Ron wrote:
    > Hello anyone,
    > Im a proud owner of a canon 10D and when im taking pictures the format
    > is 3:4. Im using a sony f828 too and with this camera its posible too
    > to take pictures in a format of 2:3 what is very easy when you want to
    > print the pistures in a format of 10cm to 15cm. My question is if it
    > is possible to make pixtures in the format 2:3 with a canon 10D? I
    > hope someone have the right answer for me. Thanks anyway.
    > Ron

    Canon 10D produces photos with dimensions of 2048x3072 pixels, which, if
    I calculate correctly, is 2:3.
    Dan Campbell, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Ron

    Guest

    the 10D only produces images in 3:2 format.
    , Jan 18, 2005
  4. Ron

    Guest

    On 18 Jan 2005 07:48:44 -0800, (Ron) wrote:

    >My question is if it is possible to make pixtures in the format 2:3
    >with a canon 10D?

    Turn the camera 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise from normal
    to shoot in 2:3 mode. Hold the camera normally or upside down to
    shoot in 3:2 mode.
    , Jan 18, 2005
  5. Ron

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Ron) stated that:

    >Hello anyone,
    >Im a proud owner of a canon 10D and when im taking pictures the format
    >is 3:4.

    No, its not. It's 3:2.

    , Jan 24, 2005
  6. Ron

    Skip M Guest

    "Ron" <> wrote in message
    > Hello anyone,
    > Im a proud owner of a canon 10D and when im taking pictures the format
    > is 3:4. Im using a sony f828 too and with this camera its posible too
    > to take pictures in a format of 2:3 what is very easy when you want to
    > print the pistures in a format of 10cm to 15cm. My question is if it
    > is possible to make pixtures in the format 2:3 with a canon 10D? I
    > hope someone have the right answer for me. Thanks anyway.
    > Ron

    Your 10D only produces images at a 2:3 ratio, as in 8x12 inches, or 20.32cm
    x 30.48cm. Eight divided by four equals 2, twelve divided by 4 equals 3...

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
    Skip M, Jan 24, 2005