Canon D10 books

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mike Latondresse, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. I am looking for something more comprehensive than the 10D manual...has
    anyone know of any good books on the 10D.

    Mike Latondresse, Aug 6, 2003

  2. What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
    questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

    John Williams

    John Williams, Aug 6, 2003

  3. "John Williams" <> wrote in news:1060190669.495043
    @news-1.ricochet.nethere.net:

    > What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
    > questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

    Same question here.

    As far as I understand, the D60 is as near a generic DSLR you can get.
    So ... the manual plus som good books on photography should be the
    best mix if you want to get good at it.

    Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Mike Latondresse

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <Xns93CFD0A8951DArolandkarlssonchello@130.133.1.4>, Roland
    Karlsson <> writes
    >"John Williams" <> wrote in news:1060190669.495043
    >@news-1.ricochet.nethere.net:
    >
    >> What are you looking for more info about? I find the manual answers my
    >> questions. I think the D10 is too new for any other references.

    >Same question here.
    >
    >As far as I understand, the D60 is as near a generic DSLR you can get.
    >So ... the manual plus som good books on photography should be the
    >best mix if you want to get good at it.
    >

    >Roland

    You could always consider subscribing to EOS Magazine. Of course this is
    in-house stuff (only what Canon want you to hear!) and will have lots of
    stuff on other bodies to keep the entire readership happy. But could be
    useful - I'm hoping to see a couple of sample copies before putting down
    the dosh.
    --
    Alan F Cross

    Alan F Cross, Aug 6, 2003