    job went in, looked like it was charging normally, and about 1 hour later
    the charger started with this light flashing thing. Anyone know what this
    means?
    Tony, May 2, 2004

  2. Tony

    Timothy Chu Guest

    Same thing is happening w/ one of my aftermarket batteries. Don't
    mind the flashing so much as the battery now holds enough charge for
    about 10-15 pictures over an hour span. When I first bought it, it
    was fine. I'm going to send an email to the seller (ebay) to see if
    it's something that he knows about.

    <tim><

    Timothy Chu, May 11, 2004