  1. Today Canon Canada raised the MSRP of the Canon EOS 5D mk.II up to $3,099.99
    CAD ($300 CAD increase). Lens prices likely to rise about 5%.

    So all 3 FF dSLR in Canada are over $3K

    Darrell A. Larose, Nov 5, 2008

  2. Darrell A. Larose

    robnlauren

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Website

    I've set up a blog at stoppriceincrease {dot} blogspot {dot} com

    I'll be updating this blog with any new info I come across as well as documenting my efforts (and the efforts of others) in their attempt to secure the original pre-order pricing.

    Please visit that site and share any info or progress you may have in the comments.

    I'm going to look at setting up an online petition as soon as possible.

    Cheers,
    Rob

    robnlauren, Nov 7, 2008