Canon breakthrough

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Yoshi, Apr 7, 2007.

  1. Yoshi

    Yoshi Guest

    Yoshi, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Yoshi

    Le Patriote Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 7, 2007
  4. Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

    > Yoshi wrote:
    >> Apparently Canon's designers have been hard at work on miniturizing its
    >> DSLRs:
    >>
    >> http://www.dslrphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/canon_600mm_model.jpg
    >>
    >> Yoshi
    >>

    > This is obviously a fake. They got somebody with big hands to pose for
    > this photo. How deceptive. Typical Cannon!

    No, it's no fake. I have seen this in the shops. They are made of 100%
    plastic and is used as an ad... ;-)

    --
    Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
    http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F8rn?= Dahl-Stamnes, Apr 7, 2007
  5. Yoshi

    gpaleo Guest

    Neat!!!!

    gpaleo, Apr 7, 2007
  6. David J Taylor, Apr 7, 2007
  7. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Apr 7, 2007
  8. Yoshi

    Mick Harris Guest

    Mick Harris, Apr 7, 2007
  9. Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
    > Yoshi wrote:
    >> Apparently Canon's designers have been hard at work on miniturizing
    >> its DSLRs:
    >>
    >> http://www.dslrphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/canon_600mm_model.jpg
    >>
    >> Yoshi
    >>

    > This is obviously a fake. They got somebody with big hands to pose for
    > this photo. How deceptive. Typical Cannon!

    Almost 12 hours and nobody's complained about my blasphemy against the
    spelling of C*n*n. This group is slipping badly. Soon it will
    deteriorate into nothing but legitimate conversations about digital
    photography.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "You know, I had a computer once. It tried to KILL me."
    -Space Ghost

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 7, 2007
  10. Yoshi

    Spam THis Guest