    I use a lot of ink so this could be important, the 3e is the cheaper tank.
    Hoping someone can help,
    Mick.
    Mick, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Mick

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Mick" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > Can anyone please tell me if a: Canon BCI-3e Black Ink Cartridge (3e
    > Black)
    > Is the same as a : Canon BCI-3B Black, but with less ink in?
    > I use a lot of ink so this could be important, the 3e is the cheaper tank.
    > Hoping someone can help,
    > Mick.

    There is no BCI-3B listed at the US Canon web site. Where did you get that
    number? Here's a UK link to Canon cartridge compatibility:

    http://www.canon.co.uk/for_home/product_finder/consumables/cartridges/index.asp
    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Mick

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:33:34 +0100 As Andoids Dreamed Of Electric
    Sheep and then "Mick" <> wrote :

    >Hi all,
    >Can anyone please tell me if a: Canon BCI-3e Black Ink Cartridge (3e Black)
    >Is the same as a : Canon BCI-3B Black, but with less ink in?
    >I use a lot of ink so this could be important, the 3e is the cheaper tank.
    >Hoping someone can help,
    > Mick.

    Check here,
    http://www.eezytrade.co.uk/
    but get your numbers right :)
    PS
    Great deals off them.Been using them for a while now.No probs :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Jul 24, 2005