    I know that the G3 has 4 mega pixels and the view finder is
    rotating.(is that a big asset?) Are there many more functions on the
    G3?....thank you in advance....Meribeth

    Meribeth C, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Meribeth C

    CNT Guest

    The sensor size, no hot-shoe on A70, no RAW on A70, different batteries (A70
    can use AA) and few other little thing. Both got the len threads.

    I would say the A80 would be more closer to the G3, while the A70 and A80
    don't accept Microdrive. A80 accepts the AA batteries as well.

    To push it little further (or whatever how to say it in English), the S45
    would be more closer to the G3. The S45 lacks len thread, hot-shoe and the
    extra zoom. I have decided on buying this one.

    Above all, G3 has a nice remote control !!!

    Chuck

    CNT, Sep 23, 2003