    Or am I outta luck?

    Thanks for any help,
    -- kelly

    Kelly Sieben, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Kelly Sieben

    Gerapa Guest

    On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:36:58 GMT, Kelly Sieben
    <> wrote:

    >Is there a program or something that would allow me to embed the date on my
    >.jpg (in the bottom right corner, for example). This would be a boon when
    >I burn these pics to VCD for viewing on my DVD player.

    Hi Kelly,

    No, if i understand well your question, the A70 cannot do that by
    itself. You must use a picture editor to add manually (or maybe
    something more automatic exists, but i don't know). I'd try with Paint
    Shop Pro, Photoshop, or the freeware Photofiltre
    (http://www.photofiltre.com/) if you have'nt one of them.

    Gerapa.

    Gerapa, Aug 13, 2004