    it are rather lame. Is there a site where you can download themes for this
    Camera.
    Thanks

    Rick Burton, Dec 18, 2003

  2. "Rick Burton" <> skrev i meddelandet
    news:ZE8Eb.138891$_M.704354@attbi_s54...
    > I bought a Canon A70 and am very pleased with it.It does exactly what I
    > bought it for with some amount of creative control. What I would like to
    > know however is. On this camera you change the sounds each operation makes
    > (its best when left silent however). The sounds and screens that come with
    > it are rather lame. Is there a site where you can download themes for this
    > Camera.

    I was surfing Canon sites the other day. If I remember right there was even
    a theme creation site. I don't remember where though.... Try via
    Powershot.com

    Hmmm, could the link have been given somewhere in the firmware??? perhaps.

    Morgan O.

    Morgan Ohlson, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Rick Burton

    me Guest

    You looked at all the themes that come with zoombrowser?

    There are maybe 40 different themes! Each with 4 different sounds.
    You can pluck out sounds from within themes, and mix and match them to
    create new themes.

    And if you don't like these, you can create your own. You can turn any photo
    you take with the camera into the start up screen, or you can "make" your
    own. I made one with a drawing program to mimic the default "Canon" screen,
    but replaced the word "Canon" with my name.

    And you can record your own sounds too, if you want, or you can use sound
    clips off of internet as long are not too long.

    For the self timer sound, I just recorded me speaking the phrase "Say
    cheese!" Causes some interesting looks!

    me, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Rick Burton

    Gerapa Guest

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:53:45 GMT, "Rick Burton"
    <> wrote:

    >I bought a Canon A70 and am very pleased with it. [...]
    >it are rather lame. Is there a site where you can download themes for this
    >Camera.
    >Thanks

    Hello,

    If my memories are good, you can find some more themes in the Canon
    Image Gateway
    (http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Home/Canon_Image_Gateway/index.asp).
    But you must register from ZoomBrowser (Menu "Internet" then "Canon
    Image Gateway").

    Gerapa.

    Gerapa, Dec 21, 2003