  1. A

    A Guest

    opinions

    A, Aug 17, 2003

  2. A

    JK Guest

    Spend a bit more and get an Olympus C4000.

    JK, Aug 17, 2003

  3. "JK" <> wrote in message
    > Spend a bit more and get an Olympus C4000.
    >
    > A wrote:
    >
    > > opinions

    I hate fucking idiots who can't answer simple question, and feel the need to
    offer thier unsolicited recomendations.

    Ok, now, definitely go for the A70, you can't get a more full featured
    camera for the price. There is hardly anything lacking in this 3megapixel
    camera aside from the fact that a faster lens would be nice. (The lens it
    does have is very sharp though).

    The A70 also has very good dynamic range, especially when compared side by
    side with the Nikon 3100 it compete directly with.

    Jonathan Timar, Aug 17, 2003
  4. A

    JK Guest

    Jonathan Timar wrote:

    > "JK" <> wrote in message
    > > Spend a bit more and get an Olympus C4000.
    > >
    > > A wrote:
    > >
    > > > opinions

    > I hate f***ing idiots who can't answer simple question, and feel the need to
    > offer thier unsolicited recomendations.

    Why? If someone asked which is a faster way to get from Boston to LA,
    a train or a bus, and someone suggested that they travel by air instead,
    I believe that would be a very reasonable response. Sometimes much
    better alternatives aren't even considered initially.

    > Ok, now, definitely go for the A70, you can't get a more full featured
    > camera for the price. There is hardly anything lacking in this 3megapixel
    > camera aside from the fact that a faster lens would be nice.

    The C4000 has a faster lens, and 4 megapixels. It is only around $100-
    $120 more than the A70.

    > (The lens it
    > does have is very sharp though).
    >
    > The A70 also has very good dynamic range, especially when compared side by
    > side with the Nikon 3100 it compete directly with.

    I personally feel that spending around $100 more and getting a C4000
    would be a much better choice.

    JK, Aug 18, 2003
  5. A

    Del. Guest

    "JK" <> wrote in message
    > Why? If someone asked which is a faster way to get from Boston to LA,
    > a train or a bus, and someone suggested that they travel by air instead,
    > I believe that would be a very reasonable response. Sometimes much
    > better alternatives aren't even considered initially.

    But I hate flying.

    Del., Aug 19, 2003