    taking it back for a exchange and get the A75.So which
    one should I buy.Im just going to use for family pictures
    Thanks Willis

    Willis Speck, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Willis Speck

    Sam Guest

    A75 is now current, the two are almost identical. The A75 has more special modes, a larger display, and 9 point autofocus. It depends on what you need or want, otherwise, let price be a factor.

    : I just bought the Canon A70 but Im thing about
    :

    Sam, Apr 15, 2004

  3. "Willis Speck" <> wrote in message
    > I just bought the Canon A70 but Im thing about
    > taking it back for a exchange and get the A75.So which
    > one should I buy.Im just going to use for family pictures
    > Thanks Willis

    The A75 adds larger, higher resolution LCD display, more scene modes, more
    focus points, date imprinting on photos, and a Print/Share button. But the
    A75 is more expensive, $285 versus about $235 for the A70. So it all depends
    on whether than extra $50 is worth it to you. Then of course, the A80 is
    about $340, only $55 more. It's never ending.

    Personally, I would pay the extra $50 for the A75.

    Steven M. Scharf, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Willis Speck

    chibitul Guest

    In article <>, Willis Speck <>
    wrote:

    > I just bought the Canon A70 but Im thing about
    > taking it back for a exchange and get the A75.So which
    > one should I buy.Im just going to use for family pictures
    > Thanks Willis

    I *believe* that A75 has an orientation sensor: you don't have to
    manually rotate the portrait shots, the camera does this for you. for me
    this would be worth the price difference, but please check to make sure,
    I may be wrong about the orientation sensor. Believe me, after a while
    it gets tedious to rotate those portrait shots, especially if some are
    clockwise and some counter clock wise :)

    chibitul, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Willis Speck

    Pavel Guest

    "chibitul" <> wrote in message news:...
    : In article <>, Willis Speck <>
    : wrote:

    : : I *believe* that A75 has an orientation sensor: you don't have to
    : manually rotate the portrait shots, the camera does this for you. for me
    : this would be worth the price difference, but please check to make sure,
    : I may be wrong about the orientation sensor. Believe me, after a while
    : it gets tedious to rotate those portrait shots, especially if some are
    : clockwise and some counter clock wise :)

    Yes, the A75 has the orientation sensor.

    Pavel, Apr 17, 2004