    punch
    --
    2003.5 PT Cruiser Turbo

    Punch, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Punch

    AT Guest

    there is a setting for close-ups.

    "Punch" <crash2000@sympatico@.ca> wrote in message
    news:RoDRb.4728$...

    > I have a canon A70, when I do close up shots they are very blurry,

    anyone

    AT, Jan 28, 2004

  3. It's called "Macro"

    Charlie Fenton, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Punch

    Punch Guest

    "Charlie Fenton" <123@456.789> wrote in message
    > It's called "Macro"

    i tried that setting and the picture still is blurry??

    Punch, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Camera or photographer movement?

    TOO close??? (check the A70 User Manual for specs on how close you can get
    in Macro mode)

    Shooting wide open (i.e. zero DOF)?

    Too slow a shutter speed?? Try a small tripod or just set the camera down
    on a table, place an object 3-5 inches away, then use the self timer to
    expose...

    Charlie Fenton, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Punch

    My Name Guest

    You have a setting in macro mode to manually adjust the distance and by the
    way, making a good focus. You can see the effect on the display before
    shooting.

    tXKRb.1683$1O.782@fed1read05...

    My Name, Jan 28, 2004
  7. Punch

    Punch Guest

    "My Name" <tinky(CUT)> wrote in message
    > You have a setting in macro mode to manually adjust the distance and by

    the
    > way, making a good focus. You can see the effect on the display before
    > shooting.

    thanks guys, I really should have read the manual.

    rtfm

    punch

    Punch, Jan 30, 2004
  8. Punch

    Bob Thomas Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:30:41 -0500, "Punch" <crash2000@sympatico@.ca>
    wrote:

    >I have a canon A70, when I do close up shots they are very blurry, anyone
    >have any ideas, pictures of coins, jewellery, text on a book etc...
    >
    >thanks

    I have read, and tried a better alternative if you want closeups of
    coins etc - use a good scanner!

    Bob T.

    Bob Thomas, Jan 30, 2004