    worked my way to thinking about the A620 and the S80 - problem is, they
    seem very similar. Would really appreciate any help!

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. Alan Meyer Guest

    wrote:
    > I having difficulty deciding between these two cameras. I've used a
    > ELPH 300 for years and would like to get a new digital cam. I've
    > worked my way to thinking about the A620 and the S80 - problem is, they
    > seem very similar. Would really appreciate any help!

    Check the review sites, e.g.,

    http://www.steves-digicams.com
    http://www.dpreview.com

    In the past, Canon seems to have intended the S series cameras
    for photographers interested in more technical control than those
    using the A series cameras. However both cameras have Canon's
    excellent lenses and electronics.

    Alan

    Alan Meyer, Feb 8, 2006