    other software I could buy or download that would work better.I'm
    using an USB cable thru an XP.

    Frank

    Frank, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Frank

    Zol. Guest

    Downloading the images to the computer won`t change the image, but the colours when printed
    are done by using 3 colours Cyan,Magenta & Yellow mixed together, but when images are
    displayed on a monitor they are display using red,blue & green light - you can minimise the
    effects by calibrating your monitor. Adobe has a Calibration Utility built into Photoshop
    Elements which should also be in the full version of Photoshop (but not too sure about
    version 6) - do a search on your PC for "Adobe Gamma Loader" and use the calibration tool -
    this should help you quite a bit as everybody has their monitors/preferences set slightly
    different ... Zol.

    Zol., Nov 27, 2003