    the same capacity?

    Thanks,
    RR
    Rodney Reason, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Rodney Reason

    wilt Guest

    the transfer rate - approximately 550KB/s - means fast cards will offer
    little advantage in this camera.

    --Wilt
    wilt, Jul 12, 2005

  3. wilt wrote:
    > the transfer rate - approximately 550KB/s - means fast cards will
    > offer little advantage in this camera.

    ... but may offer much faster reading if your computer and card reader are
    USB 2.0 hi-speed. They may also be faster in your next camera.

    David
    David J Taylor, Jul 13, 2005
  4. On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:13:36 GMT, David J Taylor wrote:

    >wilt wrote:
    >> the transfer rate - approximately 550KB/s - means fast cards will
    >> offer little advantage in this camera.

    >.. but may offer much faster reading if your computer and card reader are
    >USB 2.0 hi-speed. They may also be faster in your next camera.

    Thanks very much to both of you for your replies.

    RR
    Rodney Reason, Jul 13, 2005