    Any ideas?

    thanks

    Frank

    Frank, Dec 19, 2005

  2. Frank

    Glen Guest

    I'd venture a guess and say your thumb is partially blocking the
    rangefinder on these shots. Easy thing to do on an A40.

    Glen, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Frank

    Glen Guest

    "Glen" <> wrote in message news:jvopf.7826$...
    > I'd venture a guess and say your thumb

    Er, you know what I meant.

    Glen, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Frank

    Dave Cohen Guest

    "Glen" <> wrote in message
    > "Glen" <> wrote in message
    >> I'd venture a guess and say your thumb

    > Er, you know what I meant.

    To be honest, I don't
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Glen:

    I may not be understand either. I guess I don't know where the
    rangefinder is located. The only thing I see is the viewfinder window
    on top of the lens but it does not look very easy to get a thumb or
    finger over without noticing. If it uses the flash then I could
    understand. Where does the camera get its light reading?

    thanks
    Frank

    Frank, Dec 20, 2005