    Greetings! Does Canon A-70 shows shutter speed and f number when you
    press the shutter halfway down? Local stores has run out of A-70. With
    thanks.
    zxcvar, Sep 30, 2003

  2. zxcvar

    Zol. Guest

    Hi, with the A70 in Auto Mode - the answer is No but in the other modes it
    does show the info (Program,Apperture Priority,Shutter Priority & Manual),
    regards, Zol.

    --
    "May you find what you are looking for in the Window at the heart of the
    machine"

    My Photo Galleries - http://www.byphotos.com/

    Anti-Virus Software .... http://www.grisoft.com
    Firewall Software ...... http://www.sygate.com/swat/default.htm
    Spyware Removal ........ http://security.kolla.de/
    Security Scan........... http://scan.sygatetech.com/

    Zol., Sep 30, 2003

  3. zxcvar

    Matt. Guest

    .... and it does record that info in the EXIF data, I think.

    cheers,
    Matt.

    Matt., Sep 30, 2003
  4. zxcvar

    tester Guest

    zxcvar <> wrote in message
    > Greetings! Does Canon A-70 shows shutter speed and f number when you
    > press the shutter halfway down? Local stores has run out of A-70. With
    > thanks.

    I almost gave up trying to find an A70 back in June. Same problem with
    availability. Highly popular and sought after. Tried everywhere near my
    home. "Not in stock but hoping to get some soon...can't keep them in stock,
    etc." FINALLY found one almost accidentally. Was driving through The
    Dalles, OR on vacation and saw a Staples store. Now, The Dalles is not a
    very rich town...lots of ag workers. I went in and what do you know? They
    had TWO in stock. The point is this: if you are looking for an item like
    this, you might want to check some of these chain stores in the "boonies"
    and where people may not have the bucks to spend on (even) a mid-priced
    camera.
    tester, Oct 2, 2003
  5. Good idea, though in my area (Atlanta) you have to drive about an hour and a
    half to get to "the boonies" where there's less money and better hopes of
    finding this stuff. LOL

    Greg

    DigitalCameraBasics, Oct 2, 2003