    Is there any change to get an englisg language copy somewhere, possibly
    in pdf format?

    Thanks for the help

    Andy Luotto, May 7, 2005

  2. Andy Luotto

    Guest

    Would it surprise you terribly that if you go to the CANON website
    (that would be www.canon.com), and followed some fairly logical steps
    (choose your country, eg USA, then Downloads, Consumer, Digital
    cameras, select the camera model...), you would come to a page
    containing the manuals....

    Go on, *you* have a go..

    , May 7, 2005

  3. Andy Luotto

    Andy Luotto Guest

    Thanks
    I checked the EU Canon website before posting, where I did not find
    anything
    I see US website is better

    Andy Luotto, May 9, 2005