    is unfortunately out of warranty.
    Thanks. Hopefully there is a secret reset button!
    Steve

    Steven Blackwood, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Steven Blackwood

    RAD Guest

    You can divide feet by 3.28 to get meters. If you don't need really
    precise measurements, divide by 3 and round down.

    Other part, sorry but I cannot help.

    RAD

    RAD, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Steven Blackwood

    Obake Guest

    In article <Vahrb.37367$>, "Steven Blackwood" <> wrote:
    >I have this flash and I am having two problems with it.
    >The first is minor. The flash range indicator is listed in feet, Is there
    >any way to change it to Meters?

    theres a switch in the battery compartment that will do this.

    Obake, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Found it! That solves the minor problem, anyway. Thanks!

    Steven Blackwood, Nov 9, 2003