Canon 350 D digital camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Forest Wanderer, Jul 24, 2006.

  1. I love my new canon 350 D I have ben using it for about 6 months and it
    works great. I have No complaints at all about it. It is easy to use,
    takes superb shots and I am just a beginner. I have only been shooting
    photographs for about 1 year with no other experience than just going
    out and playing around with shooting pictures in the forest.

    I had a canon powershot A50 before which cost about half what I paid
    for the 350 D. It is a dramatic difference in ability and quality. If
    anyone is looking for anew camera and wants something that is not in
    the super high end price range but wants something that shoots great
    photos for the money this is the camera.

    You can check out some of my shots on this site. I have over 350
    pictures and over 200 are with the canon 350. I scaled the shots down
    to a smaller resolution for those with slower internet connections but
    the pictures are still good enough for background graphics or other
    graphics uses.

    http://www.forestwander.com

    or the Flash Gallery here

    http://www.forestwander.com/gallery