    http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

    Cheers,
    W.

    William Warburton, Dec 18, 2003

  2. William Warburton <> observed
    >Hi,
    > Just noticed that there's a download of Scancraft 3.6.6 on
    >Canon's UK website- looks like it's recently been uploaded (18/9/3003)
    >and I havn't seen any references to it here.
    >
    > Claims to work under XP, too, which was why I was snooping around
    >(havn't tried it, yet, though).
    >
    >http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

    Thanks! Won't be able to report back until after Christmas.

    Mike
    Michael J Davis
    <><
    Some newsgroup contributors appear to have confused
    the meaning of "discussion" with "digression".
    <><

    Michael J Davis, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Michael J Davis <?.?@trustsof.demon.co.uk> observed
    >William Warburton <> observed
    >>Hi,
    >> Just noticed that there's a download of Scancraft 3.6.6 on
    >>Canon's UK website- looks like it's recently been uploaded (18/9/3003)
    >>and I havn't seen any references to it here.
    >>
    >> Claims to work under XP, too, which was why I was snooping around
    >>(havn't tried it, yet, though).
    >>
    >>http://ww2.canon.co.uk/driverdownload/

    >Thanks! Won't be able to report back until after Christmas.

    Follow up my own post....

    Were you able to download this file? I get dropped by the site each of
    three attempts at around 3.4Mb downloaded (I have used different
    browsers to see if that made a difference).

    Mike
    Michael J Davis
    <><

    Michael J Davis, Dec 20, 2003