    Does anyone know if this will work using an Intel based MacBook Pro?
    If so what combo of software do I need to use?

    Thanks!
    W, Jul 2, 2007

  2. W

    C J Campbell Guest

    On 2007-07-02 07:01:30 -0700, W <> said:

    > I currently shoot a Canon 20D tethered to a PC using Canon's Digital
    > Photo Professional and EOS Utility.
    > Does anyone know if this will work using an Intel based MacBook Pro?
    > If so what combo of software do I need to use?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Yes. You need Canon's Digital Photo Professional and the EOS Utility
    for Mac OS X. The Mac needs OS X ver. 10.4.7 or later for the EOS
    Utility to recognize the 20D.
    --
    Waddling Eagle
    World Famous Flight Instructor
    C J Campbell, Jul 2, 2007

  3. W

    W Guest

    Thanks. Installed and works! A little buggy (when changing scene modes
    DPP crashes).

    W, Jul 13, 2007