CANON 20D In Stock

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by leo, Oct 15, 2004.

  1. leo

    leo Guest

    leo, Oct 15, 2004

  2. leo

    Tony Guest

    Re: CANON 20D In SPAM

    Leo will keep this up until you complain. Here are the addresses to complain

    Here is a sample complaint:
    This portal op is spamming the photo newsgroups. You will not gain any
    business through him. You will only gain the animosity of the users. Tell
    him to stop.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Re: CANON 20D In SPAM

    In article <WyKbd.26047$n%>,
    "Tony" <> wrote:

    > Leo will keep this up until you complain. Here are the addresses to complain
    >

    > Here is a sample complaint:
    > This portal op is spamming the photo newsgroups. You will not gain any
    > business through him. You will only gain the animosity of the users. Tell
    > him to stop.
    >
    > "leo" <> wrote in message
    > > Find great deals here.
    > > Canon 20d In stock!!!
    > > www.canondigicams.com

    Where'd you get those addresses from?

    www.canondigicams.com is hosted by "Brinkster Communicatoins
    Corporation" [sic] who is an end user of Cox Communications.

    Spamming record:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=www.canondigicams.com

    Kevin McMurtrie, Oct 15, 2004
  4. leo

    Tony Guest

    Re: CANON 20D In SPAM

    These are the sites leo portals to - complain to the people who stand to
    lose money by allowing him to operate - not to the hosting site which will
    lose money if he quits.

    Tony, Oct 15, 2004
  5. leo

    ZONED! Guest

    ZONED!, Oct 15, 2004
  6. (leo) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Find great deals here.
    > Canon 20d In stock!!!
    > www.canondigicams.com

    Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.

    George Preddy, Oct 16, 2004

    George Preddy, Oct 16, 2004
  8. leo

    Ken Tough Guest

    George Preddy <> wrote:

    >Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.

    In the UK, it is very thin on the ground, at least from the
    dealers I've contacted online.

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Oct 17, 2004
  9. leo

    Skip M Guest

    "Ken Tough" <> wrote in message
    > George Preddy <> wrote:
    >
    >>Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.

    > In the UK, it is very thin on the ground, at least from the
    > dealers I've contacted online.
    >
    > --
    > Ken Tough

    So's the 20D around here. Preddy's blowing smoke, again, as usual.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip M, Oct 18, 2004
  10. leo

    S. f. S. Guest

    >Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.

    Is www.BHphoto.com a good place to buy from?

    thanx,
    Sus S.

    S. f. S., Oct 22, 2004
  11. leo

    Charlie Self Guest

    esfes asks:

    >>Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.
    >>

    >Is www.BHphoto.com a good place to buy from?

    Yes.

    Charlie Self
    "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
    hereditary." Thomas Paine

    Charlie Self, Oct 22, 2004
  12. leo

    Big Bill Guest

    On 22 Oct 2004 08:27:10 GMT, ALLS (S. f. S.) wrote:

    >>Where is it not in stock? The 1D MkII and the 20D have shelves saturated.
    >>

    >Is www.BHphoto.com a good place to buy from?

    Yes.

    > thanx,
    > Sus S.