    1. Advertising

  1. Brian C. Baird

    Jerry Guest

    Jerry, Sep 21, 2004

  2. In article <QSY3d.342983$8_6.49850@attbi_s04>,
    says...
    > Looks almost as good as my 20D.

    Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  3. Brian C. Baird

    Eric Gill Guest

    Brian C. Baird <> wrote in
    news::

    > In article <QSY3d.342983$8_6.49850@attbi_s04>,
    > says...
    >> Looks almost as good as my 20D.

    > Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    Well, do you have a 20D?

    Eric Gill, Sep 21, 2004
  4. "Brian C. Baird" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In article <QSY3d.342983$8_6.49850@attbi_s04>,
    > says...
    > > Looks almost as good as my 20D.

    > Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    Actually 'only' 1.41 times as good, but in both dimensions ;-)
    Now I only have to win the lottery..., sigh.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 21, 2004
  5. In article <4150872a$0$78753$4all.nl>,
    says...
    > > Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    > Actually 'only' 1.41 times as good, but in both dimensions ;-)
    > Now I only have to win the lottery..., sigh.
    >
    > Bart

    You and me both. Actually, I can get by with one kidney, right?
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  6. "Brian C. Baird" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4150872a$0$78753$4all.nl>,

    > says...
    > > > Looks "twice" as good if you ask me.

    > > Actually 'only' 1.41 times as good, but in both dimensions ;-)
    > > Now I only have to win the lottery..., sigh.
    > >
    > > Bart

    > You and me both. Actually, I can get by with one kidney, right?

    What's the going rate?

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Sep 21, 2004
  7. In article <415095ed$0$42417$4all.nl>,
    says...
    > > You and me both. Actually, I can get by with one kidney, right?

    > What's the going rate?
    >
    > Bart

    I hear rumors of $40,000 US, but I think that's for the end consumer.
    On the supply side, I'm sure you'd only get about $10,000. Still, that
    leaves $2,000 left for lenses and dialysis.
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004
  8. "Bart van der Wolf" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian C. Baird" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <4150872a$0$78753$4all.nl>,

    > > says...
    > > >
    > > > Actually 'only' 1.41 times as good, but in both dimensions ;-)
    > > > Now I only have to win the lottery..., sigh.
    > > >
    > > > Bart

    > > You and me both. Actually, I can get by with one kidney, right?

    > What's the going rate?

    The problem with that is that you won't be able to even lift the camera
    until the surgery heals completely, you've finished rehab, and have put in
    another two years on Nautilus machines and free weights. By that time, the
    sensor will be available in a US$3,000 camera.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Sep 21, 2004
  9. In article <ciq797$ssl$>, says...
    > The problem with that is that you won't be able to even lift the camera
    > until the surgery heals completely, you've finished rehab, and have put in
    > another two years on Nautilus machines and free weights. By that time, the
    > sensor will be available in a US$3,000 camera.
    >
    > David J. Littleboy
    > Tokyo, Japan

    Stupid reality... always in the way of my dreams!
    --
    http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/

    Brian C. Baird, Sep 21, 2004