    If this take you to a different album just click Canon Full
    Resolution.

    Frank B
    Frank B, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Frank B

    Wayne P Guest

    Thanks . . .I bought a 10d the other day . . . been having fun with it . .
    ..nice to see someone elses shots.

    wayne

    http://www.fototime.com/ftweb/bin/f...={232C13F7-84AF-4195-9B69-D8D8FE960C58}&tio=0

    Wayne P, Jul 15, 2003

  3. "Frank B" <> wrote in message
    > I have posted 10 full resolution pictures from my 10D using Canon
    > 24-85, 28-135 IS and 100-300 f5.6 Non-L lenses.
    >
    > I hope these are helpful to those considering the 10D or the 24-85 or
    > 28-135 IS lenses. The 100-300 f5.6 is out of production, but the L
    > version (which should be even better) is still available used.
    > However, focus is slow with this lens.

    Yes, they are helpful. Thanks. I noticed you also have 5700 photos. May I
    ask how the two cameras (10D and 5700) compare from a user's point of view?
    I have read about the technical aspects for both cameras, but I'm curious
    about your feelings as to using each and how the results generally compare.
    I am soon going to buy a new camera and the 10D and the 5700 are both high
    on my list.
    Charles Schuler, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Frank B

    Frank B Guest

    Enjoy your new 10D. Thanks for your comment.

    Frank B

    Frank B, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Frank B

    Frank B Guest

    The 10 d seems to require cleaning less often than some DSLRs.
    However, the process apparantly is pretty involved. At DPR I have
    seen some reports that using a blower just moves the dust around while
    others say it helps a lot. Others have problems with swabs while many
    seem to think it is the best method to use. If you do a search under
    the Canon and Nikon forums at DPR you will find tons of posts on this
    issue.

    Here is a link you may find helpful.

    http://luminous-landscape.com/essays/sensor-cleaning.shtml

    Frank B