    If I get bracket for the camera can this be done so the 10D flash can pop
    up? I did this with the nikon 990 and the flash was on the side.

    Anyone here using a flash on the side of the camera rather than on top?

    Bryce, Apr 12, 2004

  2. In article <uvzec.14$>,
    "Bryce" <> wrote:

    > Anyone here using a flash on the side of the camera rather than on top?

    Yup. By way of a Manfrotto Telescoping Flash Bracket [233B]
    <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=SearchBar&A=search&Q=*&shs=Bogen+233B&image.x=9&image.y=8>
    and a suitable extending lead for the Canon hotshoe and all its contacts -
    courtesy of Jessops.

    Simon Gardner, Apr 12, 2004